What is a cookie and what is it used for?
Cookies are short text files that are downloaded to the user’s device when visiting a website. At each subsequent visit, the cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another site that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user’s device.
They have different purposes such as, for example, to allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember your favorite sites and, in general, improve the browsing experience. They also help to ensure that the advertising content displayed online is more targeted to a user and his interests. Based on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies, profiling cookies, third-party cookies.
1) Technical cookies:
The use of technical cookies, ie cookies necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic communications network or cookies strictly necessary for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer, allows the safe and efficient use of our site. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our domain and are used to allow users to navigate normally and to take advantage of the advanced services available on our website. The technical cookies used are divided into session cookies, which are stored exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed, and persistent cookies that are saved in the user’s device memory until their expiration or cancellation by the user. same.
Our site uses the following technical cookies:
• Technical navigation or session cookies, used to manage normal navigation and user authentication;
• Functional technical cookies, used to store customizations chosen by the user, such as, for example, the language;
• Technical statistical cookies, used to know the way in which users use our website so as to be able to evaluate and improve its functioning.
2) Profiling cookies:
They allow you to obtain information on the navigation of users on websites (for example, the most viewed products and / or services) and to recognize those who return to visit the sites, allowing you to build anonymous profiles aimed at making the advertisements provided by commercial partners more engaging and targeted.
3) Third party cookies:
The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, Users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions for managing or disabling the cookies published on the following web pages:
For Google cookies:
– instructions to manage or disable cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
At any time you can choose to enable or disable cookies by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser, although this may prevent you from using all the features of this website.
Below are the links that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular internet browsers:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
Cookies used on our site:
Information and requests for changes regarding privacy can be addressed to:
Diva Earth srl Unipersonale based in Varese (VA) – via Albuzzi, 43 – VAT number 02912300122